YFZ PLASTIC

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04flattracker

Reaction score
does anyone know if yfz plastic will fit a raptor 350 or how hard and what you would have to do to make it fit?

i know it doesnt bolt right up, but the mounts ar plastic, so im sure it wouldnt be too hard to cut them, and melt them to wherever u want.

I could see a Warrior owner wanting to do this but why a Raptor owner?

It has looked terrible on all the ones that've tried this, very tough matchup. For the warrior it's best to just do some surgery on the fenders and remove those 90deg mudflaps, those things were always so ******* ugly. :p

i want to do it so i cand put a hood on my bike and not have to run a number plate on my bumper

i get what your sayin...why dont you just get a maier hood. I know they have them for raptor 350s

i get what your sayin...why dont you just get a maier hood. I know they have them for raptor 350s

Right now maier doesn't make anything for a raptor 350. They're in the process of making some plastics for them, but nothing is available yet.

well then how does that one dude have a carbon fiber hood? I forgot his name, but he USED to be the POTM/QOTM person, before xrx

fessendenr has a z400 maier hood and mounted it up, doesnt look to bad either

i dont know guys my plasticis trashed and im getting this for free and i dont know i just like the body lines of the yfz and how the hoods look i like the raptors plastic its just my rear plastic has had the brackets shoved through the plastic on a mx track a month or so ago

Back