YFM350Central Stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voted stickers but would probally buy a T-shirt also. im aweful picky with my hats though lol

ILL BUY SOME STICKERS AND A SHIRT AND A HAT AS SOON AS U COULD GET EM if you need the loot up front i can do that too.

ILL BUY SOME STICKERS AND A SHIRT AND A HAT AS SOON AS U COULD GET EM if you need the loot up front i can do that too.

i second that

I thought there was supposed to be a new website???? what happened??? This one isn't any different than the last one... and the ELITE section is gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'd probably buy some stickers. All of my factory stickers came off via pressure washer. I got a lot of empy plastic...

so whats the haps on some products such as stickers and shirts and hats etc; is this just a thought or something that WILL take place just wondering i would love for us to expand who knows in a few years we could make this site HUGE we could have group mettings - rides etc; im 100% down with hitting the road and metting up with our CLICK it would be awesome and yes i know half the people here are young but as i said in a few years .SO come on DEATH AND RUBEN lets get this bish kicking take donations if you need money to get the shirts or stickers a rolling to mail boxes and mark them up a lil so yall can get some money and use it for the good of the site. JUST MY THOUGHTS and wants haha----JEREMY

P.S YALL SEE THAT **** THAT SAYS NEWB BY MY NAME MAKE THAT **** DISSAPERE PLEZZ BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME HAHA :mad: HOW MANY POST DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE TO CHANGE IT :-/

haha **** sorry bout all the caps dammed didnt even notice it till now

Back