Yfm350 signature bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Throw them in your sig. and be sure represent on other forums as well!

Copy and paste into your signature. Add [ at the beginning for the code to work.
IMG]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/jdbisket/warriorbar-1.gif[/IMG]

Copy and paste into your signature. Add [ at the beginning for the code to work.
IMG]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/jdbisket/raptorbar.gif[/IMG]

To enter it into your sig. copy the IMG code and simply put in a [ in front of the whole group of text. (notice; the codes are missing the first [ in

meathead

Reaction score
Tried adding this to my signature, but it gets distorted when sent. Any ideas?

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Distorted? not sure what you mean......copy and paste the IMG code into your signature area and be sure to add a [ (next to the P on your keyboard) to the beginning of the coding.

warrior56

Reaction score
I folowed the instructions to the letter but all I get is a photo bucket link. Help, please.

minigfather

Reaction score
hey deadlast...i tried adding this to my sig...it doesnt work. i followed the instructions and added the "[" to the front of it...and it just put a photbucket link in my sig.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Yeah, I see. We seem to have an issue with the users adding them to their sig. Perhaps Admin could be of some assistance.

minigfather

Reaction score
the wierd thing is it worked on a wranglerforum.com...but not here. unfortunately i was told to remove due to it promoting another forum...LAME!