**YFM350.com Ride** Riders and dicussion thread.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we wake up. Hahaha. I dunno. I figured we'd mill around till people get there. I didn't plan on having a bunch of us there on Friday night anyways. So Id say plan on gettin there by before 9:30. We'll probably be itchin to head out by then. I'll have my cell on me and I'll send my number to everyone via email. I hope the lace gets a hold of me soon. Final planning email should go out next week.

I feel like a huge duesch writing this but i just got back to work this week which wouldnt be a big deal except i've been laid off for about 6 months and im really behind in work hours. No telling how long work will last with winter coming soon. Most companies have lay-offs due to lack off work not to mention construction is lacking hardcore in the city to begin with.

I'm gonna crunch my numbers as hard as possible to make it but i have no guarantee. If someone in my area wants to go and is cool with spliting the bill(gas, tolls, ect.) that would help a lot. I feel like a super hypocrit but i gotta get it while its there, na mean.

I'll also send this out in a email.

Price if we get 10 people is $18 a day (it would be 2 days) and $15 per camp, were gunna get two and I can cover that, sticker money going to use. No riding after dusk and boozing only after riding is done for the day.

Right now I think we olny have 4 people that are for sure going. WTF! 3 of us from Ohio and Gruss.

I'm half temped to switch everything and just say **** it, lets go rid at my winkles in Beckley WV for free. There are thousands of acres to ride on and we can camp in his yard/my cousins cabin. We could ride all day and night and drink whenever we felt like it. I dunno. We don't have any confirmed yes's as I feel comfortable asking for money from people. If there were 10 for sures, yous all have to send me the money in advance so I could pay when I get there.

Gruss whet you think about all that? How for you from Beckly? Its 4.5hr for me.

This f'in sucks. I wish we all could afford to have a proper ride event.

The whole reason I put this together was to get some other members from outta state to all ride together.

Yet again it all falls through the cracks. What a waste.

I'm closer to Wellsville than the ride in PA, If we're only gonna be four, that maybe a better idea. I was just going to ride on Sat, anyhow, 'cuz Sun is my sons B-day and I have to be home for that. So Beckey would be out of the question for me too.

As much as it kills me to say, i regret to inform you guys that i cannot make any upcoming ride event. Sorry fellas. Im truely dissappointed in myself.

ya i tried to get my buddys to come to pa ....but they finally got back to me and want to stick to the original plans of wellsville....if i would have joined this site a month earlier id be PA bound wih ya....well regardless sorry man.....but i will be at wellsville oct. 1,2,and 3. if u guys do change ur plans for there that would be sweet.

As much as it kills me to say, i regret to inform you guys that i cannot make any upcoming ride event. Sorry fellas. Im truely dissappointed in myself.

mannnnnn thats it if tony cant come we dont have much id rather just take sunday off and go to the ville and come down sat afternoon than take off fri sat and sun from work to have 4 of us... or we could go to crow

That fine with me. WELLSVILLE is it then.

ANYONE who can and wants to make it out, we will be riding in Wellsville on OCT. 1-3. I have a camp site there in Oaktree and all are welcome to kick it there!

From YFM, there should be Me, Beastly, Gruss, and War Tank. HAHAHAHA four of us just like last years YFM ride. You are all in for a kick ass time I can assure you that!

Beast,
you should take off still and spend the whole weekend there with me and my bro. We have plenty of room on out trailer.

Gruss, so you coming down Friday night then?

WarTank, I guess we'll just see you down there. I have a site in Oaktree way in the back.

ill be at a diff. campsite but i will hang out for sure so count me in

well we at least need to get another shot like this one.

PA100046.jpg

I'll come down Sat. morning, if that's cool. I've never been there, so I'll need some help finding Oaktree

21200 Sixteen School Rd, Wellsville Oh 43968

Ask the dude at the front office how to get to site 41A but he might confuse you or look at you weird. You follow the main road/trail all the way back, you'll stay level most the way back (don't go up or down once you pass the main open area of Oak Tree, you go up a small hill to get to that, port a john on your right) The trail will eventually get narrow and then open up and you can go straight, right, hard right down or hard hard right up. Take the hard right and go down and my site is at the bottom of that hill on the left. You should see my Black Ram 2500 sitting there, says DeadLast Graphix across the back window.

Its $10 all you can ride.

SO the rides this weekend. TO anyone that can make it. See you in The ville! Be ready for a crazy time. Pack accordingly too. Suposta be dry but 40's at night and low 60's during the day., with rain pretty much all this week, its gunna be a muddy one.

Latest posts

Back