**YFM350.com Ride** Riders and dicussion thread.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get a final count ASAP!!!! All those that are going send me your email. I will email everyone the info. If your bringing friends, you can relay it to them. Only a few Weeks away till its YFM time bitches!!!!

Yes sir. I'm gunna call and set everything up. Get prices and send out some emails. You'll be hearing from me soon. You bringing anyone Gruss?

An email for those who are planning to attend (and to some that I'm suggesting should go) has been sent out. The time is nearing.

I really hope we get a good turnout! If not, I dunno if I will put as much effort into it next year. I't might just be me and baseballs in Wellsville again. Hahahaha having a kick ass time none the less though.

Hum, then we got room for one more on the trailer and in the truck. I ask some of my buds.

man out of all weekends im gna be in wellsville then....why why why......

man out of all weekends im gna be in wellsville then....why why why......

Dude, you live so close to Wellsville, you can go there anytime. This is a once a year thing, and a spot just open up in my truck to mang. Id re arrange your plan if I were you.

Speaking of Wellsville, I run the forum for that place. If you ride there alot, I suggest signing up. Wellsvilletrails.com

Mountain Ridges website has been updated. I suggest yall check it out. (specially you guys not going, get jealous!)

hmmm u got me thinking....the one problem i have is i was suppose to go with some of my buddies its been planned for awhile....but this sounds like alot of fun....hmmm wens the latest i can find out

im gna do some calling around tomorrow....the prob is the buddys i have that i could talk into going have a kfx450 and a 450r if thats cool...and also i have two buddies w warriors but i highly doubt theyll go....there isnt enough tampons there for them....but if that falls through ill let you know soon.

Haha well im not them or anyone thats going but i know they wont care if 450s go.. the more the merrier!!!

Yupp, what Tyler said. Warrior riders preferred, but all are welcome. I need to know soon so i can add you to the planning emails I have been sending out. Final arrangements are gunna be set up next week.

I still have a spot open in my truck on on my trailer if your buds puss out. Beastly's friend backed out. Were leaving on Friday around 6-7ish.

Dean, what time do you plan on start riding on Sat? I may end up coming early on Sat. morning depending on if my buddy goes or not.

Back