Yamaha Quads

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** for sure the one that I ride. 2nd would be yfz oh and you forgot raptor 660.

yeah but they no longer make 660s and this years the last year for the blaster ( yes!!! )

well im a huge fan of almost all yamaha quads. but my fac has to be the warrior. I race a banshee so that has to be next and as far as the rest i havn't rode any besides the blaster and thats not to impressive.

best quad would be the yfz for sure.. all you people quit lying, just because u all have yfm's doesnt mean that they're the best, face it. YFZs would out-perform any of them quads accept for the 700r top end. i am a yfm owner and im not going to bullshit. YFZs are the best.

best quad would be the yfz for sure.. all you people quit lying, just because u all have yfm's doesnt mean that they're the best, face it. YFZs would out-perform any of them quads accept for the 700r top end. i am a yfm owner and im not going to bullshit. YFZs are the best.

You're not in charge of anybody else's opinion Dude. And come down here and call me a liar to my face! The YFZ is not the best overall IMO (yes I have an opinion of my own regardless of what yours is) because it doesn't have reverse.

My second pick since they made it wider and the seat lower, would be the bigger rappy. I haven't gotten to ride one yet but it should feel closer to the 350 now. If the 660 had been an option, I would choose it over the YFZ as well. And ya old lady lied to you SIZE DOES MATTER! Put the extra money a YFZ costs into mods on the rappy 660 or the 350 and they're great machines.

I'm not throwing off on the YFZ, it's just not my pick.

The best all around by standing the tests of time......The Banshee and the Warrior by far..........

Domination the shee still has 80's technology and smokes the yfz's the shee has remained unchanged for years

All Around quad the warrior is a tank......starts when you need it hot or cold and is very peppy out in the open and accels in the trails making it yammy's best selling ATV for years...

I own both and can attest to these statements.....claiming the yfzs are the best ever is ridiculous....you can't help that technology has had its impact on these machines making them faster...woohoo...wanna go fast hit the powerband buddy......

try crossing a river waist deep with a yfz.....with fuel injection and electronics....the warrior will be waiting for you on the other side to toss you the rope.......

TwelveOclockpimp said:
The best all around by standing the tests of time......The Banshee and the Warrior by far..........

Domination the shee still has 80's technology and smokes the yfz's the shee has remained unchanged for years

All Around quad the warrior is a tank......starts when you need it hot or cold and is very peppy out in the open and accels in the trails making it yammy's best selling ATV for years...

I own both and can attest to these statements.....claiming the yfzs are the best ever is ridiculous....you can't help that technology has had its impact on these machines making them faster...woohoo...wanna go fast hit the powerband buddy......

try crossing a river waist deep with a yfz.....with fuel injection and electronics....the warrior will be waiting for you on the other side to toss you the rope.......

Nicely said bro. Also yes the 70s tech 2 stroke motor in the Banshee with a good set of toomys, cool head and jetted will still KILL any modified 4 stroke today, mabe not on an MX track, but the dunes, trails, drags, forget it. I have a banshee with toomy t5s pistons and cool head, dirt wheels did the exact same motor a fews years back and the motor made 62 HP.

Yea I just bent the rods on my shee trying to cross a lake.....I got the PT Mid range pipes and .80 over bore with forged pistons....it moves out bro....it just kills anything out there though....

Back