• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted wtb: white brothers e series exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildyz250

Reaction score
looking for a white bros e series exhaust, slip on or full exhaust anything is appreciated!

looking for a white bros e series exhaust, slip on or full exhaust anything is appreciated!
Hey, have you found it? Just doing updates.

I am also searching for a rear shock,headlight bracket and lights,decent fenders. I am located near Pittsburgh pa if anyone local has them to save on shipping

Yes I was eyeballing that myself. I'm up in the air on that one as you said it would take some work to make look good again.

The nice old stuff is getting hard to find.. I currently have a big gun race series but I just love the old e series

Good luck trying to a find a Supertrapp beastly. It took me around a year to find a decent one and I still had to pay out the ass for it. I`ve turned the DG megaphone muffler into supertrapps for some of my customers. You can get a set of the 4 inch discs and an end cap and drill and tap the muffler. It sounds just like the supertrapp and is tunable.

Back