Would you?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
IMG_0422.jpg

id have to take a couple runs at for me to get the feels and stuff then i prolly would

thats to easy ;D j/p i would prolly do it after getting used to it looks preety high to me

LOOKS SOOOOO FUN :p I WOULD MOSTLY SPEND TIME JUST CLIMBING IT AND AND DOING TURNDOWNS. ;D

I would do it, all it would do is make u go high, and not any length.

after a few runs up it and little jumps id prolly go for it. Really the landing place doesnt look that far from the top of the jump, if its as short as it looks it would one fun jump+ one helluva rush :eek: :cool:

Not saying I would. Just wish there was something of that nature around my area. Tallest hill is about 25-30 feet. I'd like to at least go up it a few times. Lack of experience would keep me from hitting it and getting major air. Finally starting to ride my brand new 01 warrior. (Brand New- Been in the garage for the past few years. No time, or place to ride. I'm making time and finding spots this year.)

if the other side of that hill looks like this side ,landing just on the top of the downslope would shoot you down that hill....I wonder if it's got a hairpin at the bottom?

Back