would this work?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i was lookin at jet kits and i seen a stage 1 and stage2 and also which is the best filter to get? im hopin to order this stuff real soon

ok i was lookin at jet kits and i seen a stage 1 and stage2 and also which is the best filter to get? im hopin to order this stuff real soon

You should have a pipe on before a filter, also the Dyno jet kits are the best (they offer both stages).

I don't think they have seperate kits. The one I got was both stage 1 and 2.

which stage would i want for pipe and filter?

It says stage one with the stock air box. And stage 2 with a modified airbox (drilled or removed lid). So it depends on if you are going to drill/remove your Abox lid or leave it.

You can disagree with me all you want but those are the facts and my experience with this bike (probably more time into research and modding the Warrior then anyone on this board).

Doug, thats the first time ive ever seen u say that you've done/know more than someone on this site. Wow, thats kinda cool! :)

Why not just take one out and take it to the hardware store with you to make sure you get the same length?

That way you don't have to dick around with cutting and all that ****.
well yeah obviously find one he same size if you can....but if yu cant you always cu them to size and i told him how.

Got it.

I thought for some reason you were suggesting to get any old length and cut it- regardless of whether or not the correct length is available.

My bad.

thats ok... when i went i couldnt find the right length, so i had to cut them to fit and just said how i did it

Back