• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Works dual rate front shocks wtb & oem rear shock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldskool83

Reaction score
WTB work performance dual rate front shocks wtb & oem rear shock for a bike I'm building.

Want to keep it warrior related so if I sell I can swap all the stuff for my daughters blaster I built. Her swingarm runs warrior rear shock on hers, it's a rather nice smooth ride in factory spring and valving. I only ride machines with shocks build for my weight and ridiner style but she is growing yet and pointless to do that right now.

Attachments

• Resized_20200427_180306.jpeg
    Resized_20200427_180306.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 6
I did join a warrior 350 group on FB but after 2 days I was really burned out. It was just photos of people asking stupid things like YO what rims fit my 1995 warrior... or I need this part I cant find it (go to ebay) I put a wanted post for a shock on there and got the (i think i have one Ill go look) they never look and just want to blab about pointless crap. Bunch of morrons in the last few years everyones turned into. I left the group. I might eveb leave FB completely since its too hard to find some kid who wants to sell what he has, well dad owns it but i know what I got HMU BRO DM ME Lets SEND IT No title its not stolen (all painted black) TRADEs only....DONT WASTE my time...but yet they waste their own time but not selling what they have FORSALE! I'm only 36 now but crist i moved more product when i was in my early 20's they these kids have even prob seen.

Back