WOODBINE PIT IN NJ

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99warriornj

Reaction score
anyone hear anything or have ridden Woodbine pit in NJ recently... jus trying to figure out if people are still able to ride their without getting hassled

Where is this? Public or Private? Just checked out some video's in youtube. Not much left for riding up here in North Jersey unless you know someone

its in woodbine near Woodbine Airport in Cape May County.. its gonna be quite a hike for you. its on Fidler Hill Rd. railroad tracks split the airport and pit. the pit is owned by the airport and the airport doesnt care that we ride there as long as you arent acting like an asshole. its not huge by any means but its deffly fun to play around in. theres nice berms, some good jumps. people are slowly starting to build more things to ride out there. theres also some really small hill climbs wit switch backs in them. you have to pull into the pit and follow the dirt road on the right to the back and park there. makes it easier for everyone parking in the back.

tried to post the link for the google image but it didnt work. so just type in Woodbine Municipal Airport Woodbine, NJ

there are better places to ride that are a lot closer then Woodbine.. theres Couches in Stafford Twp of exit 67 on the parkway. Sate Pit in Galloway off of rt9 but you gotta know someone close to ride there cause theres no where to park around it. plus State is more of a "locals" pit. Couches is prolly the most fun place to ride down here. its enormous!! some pretty crazy hill climbs. nice big sand hills, jumps all over, trails. it is bordered by wildlife management area so you gotta watch were youre riding. one thing that makes it difficult is really no where to park. you gotta stuff your truck in the woods or park way up by the big pit. cant park by the road cause if a trooper sees the vehicle, he will do what he has too and cant park in the smaller pit cause its own by some guy who will call the cops.. used to be able to park in there but of course people ruined that

Well a trip to down in south jersey is not a problem honestly, I have relatives in Cape May. We'll have to figure out a Jersey boy's ride or something this spring / summer. Hopefully I'll have my 250r done for it, but if not the warrior is always there.

Yeah lets do it up... figure out something for the nicer weather months. Looks like now we have a few members here on the forum. I'm sure some would be up for it.

There is like nowhere left in Northern NJ to ride, my last spot left is a local farm.

yeah I pretty much just have my yard and the fields around it when they are not planted with corn

It's beat man, I have a 300ish acre farm next door that I ride on until the hay starts growing. But I can't bring friends there and riding alone gets terribly boring; I'm forced to ride illegally on rail road tracks with my buddies.

missouritrailrider said:
man here in missouri we have places everywhere! that would suck
Ya it's pathetic. We have tons of farms and **** but no real good place to ride.

zraffz said:
missouritrailrider said:
man here in missouri we have places everywhere! that would suck
Ya it's pathetic. We have tons of farms and **** but no real good place to ride.

Thats exactly how it is here but we have a motocross track about 20 miles away we just ride where ever we want out here in the country

Whats up with the Jersey ride? A trip to the shore is nothing. YOu figure i can sit in traffic for an hour sometime just drivin 8 miles to the center city. But this Couches spot sounds cool as ****.

Couches is a no go. last i heard theyve been cracking down cause someone got airlifted out of there. from what ive been told Troopers are sitting on the trail to go in and when/ if they stop you, they run everything and if one vehicle isnt legal 100% they impound it immediately and write tickets for whatever they can including trespassing. they are 3 ways into the place but theyve also been using a heli to patrol as well.. deffly cant run from a radio and a bird. it may have calmed down by now but i havent heard other wise yet. we mainly be riding around were we live cause Couches is a good 20-30 mins away. we even slowed down with riding around here cause some us were getting wrecked. one buddy wrecked a borrowed 660 into a tree, another crashed into him with his 660. another rolled his z400 4 times in one day. same day another buddy rolled his z400. another buddy sliced his leg open landing his kfx400 screwy off a double

we dont call it the "jersey shore". we call it the beach or South Jersey. Shoobies, Bennies and tourists in general call it the "jersey shore".

Latest posts

Back