WOO-HOO Don't need surgery or anything!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
I had to go see a neurosurgeon this morning. My hip pops a lot, so I've been nervous about what he would say. He said that as far as fracturing a back bone, I fractured the best one (or three...lol). Just have to take a month off of work and let it heal. He said it will take three or four months to heal completely, so I'll probably wait until Spring to ride again. Then I'll hit that hill again and get ya'll some pics of it.

nice... well itd good to hear you dont need surgery... dont use your back to much let it heal.. so you can ride sooner

i was involved in an atv wreck about 3 years ago and fractured 2 vertebrae in my lower back and they never did anything there either. All they told me was to take it easy and not lift anything. Guess it worked i havent had any real problems

Thats good to hear. Your going to miss out in the snow riding (assuming you rode in the snow), but there will be plenty more snow days next year. The important thing here is to get healthy. Take your time, don't rush yourself. A month will go by fast.

Thats good to hear. Your going to miss out in the snow riding (assuming you rode in the snow), but there will be plenty more snow days next year. The important thing here is to get healthy. Take your time, don't rush yourself. A month will go by fast.

A wise man he is!

;D

I was looking forward to riding in the snow but I'll settle for watching my boy ride in it!

xj4me, sounds like the same injury, except I've got 3 fractures. Glad to hear I'm not alone...lol

Back