wolverine in scotland

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elioquadsport

Reaction score
doonapril2011030.jpg

doonapril2011022.jpg

doonapril2011016.jpg

doonapril2011003.jpg

i need some advise on changing the shocks...great wee bike but the shocks are pretty poor...is there any other atv which the shocks can be interchangable that would help

And are you running wheel spacers? If so, how wide are they and are they of much help?

And are you running wheel spacers? If so, how wide are they and are they of much help?
50mm a side....needed them..felt to tippy without them
need some advise on which shocks will fit the wolverine
from another atv which will improve on stock

He is asking if you have rear disc brakes but all 450's had them. I thought the 350's did also but he might have drums on the 350.

As far as shocks go, I know on Ebay there are Elka's which are plenty expensive but obviously very good shocks. I don't know about other models that would work or not in place of the factory ones...sorry.

He is asking if you have rear disc brakes but all 450's had them. I thought the 350's did also but he might have drums on the 350.

As far as shocks go, I know on Ebay there are Elka's which are plenty expensive but obviously very good shocks. I don't know about other models that would work or not in place of the factory ones...sorry.
cheers anyway...looking for a decent set of used ones or a real bargain on new ones

If your into ebay at all I think I seen a set on there but not sure...good luck, CHEERS!

Yes, that. I didn't know 450s have discs in the back. Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, that. I didn't know 450s have discs in the back. Thanks for the clarification.

Really they should have had a much better design. It is the only thing I would have change...A sealed wet brake.

Back