Wolverine differential help + warn 424 updates?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahoe2217

Reaction score
Hello, new member here, I’ve got a 96 Wolverine 350 and the rear axle has some play in it if I rotate it back and forth. How much is normal and what is a sign I should bite the bullet and buy a new differential gear kit? I know I need a new axle seal for sure, and probably bearings.

also, I’ve seen a few threads on the warn 424 but they were very old. Any new info as to whether I can get one?

I had a bunch of slop it mine to the point the rear wheels weren’t even being powered anymore, turns out the axle shaft splines we’re worn right off, I installed a complete diff rebuild kit, ring and pinion gears and new axle and it’s back to running like new.

As for the warn 424 kit goes I’ve been researching the entire world looking for one or something similar…I have had no luck and am still trying to figure it out…I’m close to selling the quad and buying something with the option already on the bike.

Latest posts

Back