Wiseco or Je piston?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a tough one....i belive je comes in a 10.50 to 1 compreson and the wiseco's is 10.25 to one....but personaly id go with the wisceco ...there known for there reliablity ..im not as knolagable of je...but im pretty sure Death has one in his

Yea my friend runs Wiseco no problems with them at all either but the JE pistons are lighter and built better in my honest opinion. I’ve worked with both & both are great companies to be honest but I am a JE man. :cool:

yes yes..iv heard alot about je but just not actuly delt with them....my friend has a je in his raptor 660 ...alot of guys with 660s have em....alot of sport bikes have them put in as well....wisco is just for some reason more known (by me anyways) in warriors ... but i may look in to them befor i get my pistion....i just want to make sure pump gas is no prob with the higher compression...

And what do u gusys think about the La-sleeve 385 cc Kit? is it any good?

I run a wiseco, deffenitely a increase of power goin from stock to 10.25:1. I still dont know if im going with something a little bigger, being that I am blowing like 800 on a arms.

I run a wiseco and i love it. Was a good increase in power. Wiseco is better known the atv world for quality and everything, but all piston companies are pretty good (besides niks ::) ::)) If i was gonna buy an aftermarket piston that wasnt a wiseco it would be an arias. I thinkl arais is a better piston than je

I had a Wiseco 1mm OB piston in my 350 when i bought it, nothing wrong with it... but then when i found out that the sleve was ovel, i went to the JE 2mm OB with the 10.50 to 1, and it was a different world,... other then now running 101 oc. fuel in it,... just in holding the 2, the JE was much lighter and looked like it was built better... id recomend going with the JE... it is nice if you need to go to a 2mm OB... saved me alot of money over re sleving it....

JE pistons are 10.75 to 1, not 10.5 to 1. They are a major builder of pistons for indy cars, should do great in a quad!!!

Back