Winter Project.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
okay im tearing down my warrior soon. im going to take it all the way down to the frame. then im painting the frame blue, im getting lonestar racing +2 A-arms and a +3 Swingarm, Then im gonna get grease fitted hubs all the way around. then im going to get Maxxis Mx series tires all the way around. before i put the engine back in im going to put a bigger piston in it.then put my nerfs on, and my plastics, a new K&N filter, Pro Taper Handle bars, Oil cooler, Kill switch for handle bars, trail teck headlights, all new wiring, my aluminum hang guards, Dg bumper, and thats all if u guys have any ideas tell me.

my cousin had a 01 wardog with The lonestar A-arm and swing arm im paying 200$ for both. to me its a good deal and their not damaged, can u guys help me find cheap maier plastics?

Check The web deals that I just posted, a guy is selling maier race plastics for the wardog for 275obo plus free shipping they are brand new and they are all there

Yeah there are a few guys on here that did it and it looked just like a new rappy minus the headlights and some even added the headlights afterwards

Back