Winter project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Had I come across that I would have bought it too. Especially for a $130 bucks. He isn't all that far from you either. If you come across another warrior like that in KY let me know. I can't believe it only sold for $130 dollars.

The plastics look like that are in good condition. I can't wait to see the after pictures.

"This listing () has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs."

I can still get to it through ebay when I log in? I will throw some pix up when I bring er home. Ya the plastics look great,it's a 2001, hard to believe I got it for $130. It needs an engine( bought the bottom end complete for $10 off the same guy, the head was blown) full exhaust(probably won't use for $0.99 and twist throttle for $12. He said he has other stuff to go with... Pelphrey, there's a guy in Richmond, 30 mins from me who sells ATV parts, mostly Yamaha... dude I can go in there and dig through his 2 storage garages and come out with handfuls of **** and he'll say "just give me $50" other than the engine I'll have this together with another $100 easy:)
His # is 859-661-3153 if ya ever need parts and your gonna be in the area, call at least a day in advance.

Nice, I will have to give him a call and check that out. I am up in the Lexington area a couple times a year.

Back