Will (insert shock here) shocks work for me?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah kinda forgot about the part that they were air shocks, but ther already gone so too bad

im looking at getting full flight a arms with 450 shocks will they work better with +2 a arms or do they still put stress on the ball joints and stuff

I doubt it lol I have a blasty and have eyballed it a couple of times and I yhink its just to short because the warrior is a loing travel steup and the blaster is not

Thanks , new to this site today. Have two boys with a 92 warrior and 2000 warrior. the 2000 has a broken right shock. They are trail riders not jumpers so looking to replace at best price. This is a really neat site. I spend too much time searching for stuff on my own. I think this will help a lot.

Best shocks you can put on without breaking the bank is a set of banshee fronts. They are a smidge longer then the stockers, but, work well for the warrior. Other then them or stockers, you have to go with aftermarket.

Latest posts

Back