Why can't I find a new cam bearing on ebay?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I love to bow hunt it dosent mean much it me at 200 yards away in a box I like to be on top of them and they have no idea I'm there but to each their own just a preference I guess but I do take a few each year with a pistol. I borrow my buddies ruger 44 with a scope that's a lot of fun cause I always do it walking.

The last prob I have is that they run dogs around here. Sorry that's not hunting, imo. Go out and track, use stealth, be invisible to the prey, outsmart them. That's hunting.

they are opening a wolf season this year here finally those ******* wolfs are killing everything way to many of them only took about 15 years to do so dumb ass DNR protect the timberwolfs:gayfight:
**** that shoot em all:slayer::tup:

I hate hunting. Heres why: hunting season means it's cold out and it's dark early. Fall and winter suck, I like warmth, daylight, and green on the damn trees!

All the land around me is rented by hunt clubs, so I can only ride during sundays. Especially on the horses, cause one of these dumb mofos will think it's freakin bullwinkle and shoot us!

And even though I may ride the quad on sunday, when you are not supposed to be hunting, I stand the chance of having one of these drunk gun whelding assholes follow me home and threaten me for riding on "their" land. **** you crotchface, you don't do **** to that land all ******* year. Who cleans the trails when we have a storm or snow or ice? That's right bitch, ME!!! and after we moved in we ran into the one hunt club press, on the horses we were, and he said yeah sure no prob ride whenever. But because I don't have it in writing, and although I know the guys name, it don't mean **** to these redneck pricks. I shouldn't even use the word pricks. That's why they are out there in the 1st place, because they have small dicks they have to prove they are "men"... Boy, I feel better.

Other than that, I have no prob with hunting. I love deer meat, goose jerky is the shiznit, and I get so much from customers and my friend that I have no need to hunt myself.

LMFAO Pat.. That's a good rant right there.
My wife is treaty, so we can hunt all year round if we want. We only hunt on crown land, and we usually know what were after..
I don't hunt deer anymore.. I hate the taste of whitetail (it's like eating a goat).
Bear, moose, mule deer, and roughed grouse.. Thats what I hunt. :iagree:

I love hunting grizzly's.. Thats where the excitement is!
You don't track them, they track you! You just have to be smarter!

Ya see that's hunting mathius^ not this let the starved and beaten walker hounds chase them into our sights bullshit. Another prob I have is the carcass being tossed on the side of the road, dump that in the ******* woods shithead!

Ya see that's hunting mathius^ not this let the starved and beaten walker hounds chase them into our sights bullshit. Another prob I have is the carcass being tossed on the side of the road, dump that in the ******* woods shithead!
I eat what I kill..
That's the only way to do it.
I also gut my kill in the bush, it's easier to pack it out that way.. lol
I make a bitch'n smoked black bear ham. :tup:

I want some of that ham! One of our customers, also our atterney, if a hunting finatic. He has over 2 dozens weapons in his truck. He had to go to a military base to try a case, and they didn't even get all the weapons he had in the truck when they searched and cleared it! Lol. Anyway, he brought us some goose jerky... that was the best jerky I ever had! Been dyin for more ever since.

I'm surprised that warriorgirl hasn't chimmed in with a picture of her next to a 1500lb grizzly she killed. Lol. Not that we'd be lookin at the bear...

I'm surprised that warriorgirl hasn't chimmed in with a picture of her next to a 1500lb grizzly she killed. Lol. Not that we'd be lookin at the bear...
I wish I had some pictures to share, but I don't right now..
But yah that rub is great for bear. The sweet of the brown sugar, with the tart of the willow.. It also helps to mask some of the gamey taste of an old boar. The heat from the cayenne makes it a home run!!

I'm not a big fan of make'n brines, but I love to fire up the smoker!! I make a wicked smoked walleye jerky.

Back