Why can't I find a new cam bearing on ebay?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
can someone please help me find one on ebay I'm only finding crank bearings no cam bearings I need a new one for the 01

Boats.net is where I bought mine. Couldnt find one either. They have way better prices on other oem stuff too.

no no the forum froze and made me post 2x so I deleted the second copy and put booga booga! lmao!!!

long ******* day and really tired not thinking straight and trying to get everything ready for Deer Bow hunting season starting Sept 15th
gonna be putting the 2 girls under cover for a month or 2 just untill I fill my chest freezer full of venison we are a CWD unit this year so we can buy as many tags as we want for $2/tag after we fill the 3 tags we get when we purchase our main license for $25 gonna be stocking up for winter hahaha suckas!!

Last edited:
been 3 years since I've been able to get out last 3 years around this time I always come down with a horrible ******* allergy related illness and start coughing so bad I wouldn't see any deer if I went Damn it now I probably just Jinksed myself gonna start poppin the allergy meds hahaha

We are only supposed to shoot one doe a day and one buck a day and no more then 5 bucks a season but we don't have to track it any way like calling game and fish or actually tagging the animal you just load it up and go home

Hunting with a bow is so lame...
Give me my old chester 270, and my remington 7mm over a bow any day..
I can pick fly **** outta pepper at 200 yards with the 270. (no scope) lol

and that is why I choose bow hunting over rifle bow you have to bring the deer to you gun you take the lead to the deer way too ******* easy imo
I like a challenge and I like to give the animal a fair chance even though I usually get them from within 5 to 10 yards away from my ground blind hahaha!

I hate hunting. Heres why: hunting season means it's cold out and it's dark early. Fall and winter suck, I like warmth, daylight, and green on the damn trees!

All the land around me is rented by hunt clubs, so I can only ride during sundays. Especially on the horses, cause one of these dumb mofos will think it's freakin bullwinkle and shoot us!

And even though I may ride the quad on sunday, when you are not supposed to be hunting, I stand the chance of having one of these drunk gun whelding assholes follow me home and threaten me for riding on "their" land. **** you crotchface, you don't do **** to that land all ******* year. Who cleans the trails when we have a storm or snow or ice? That's right bitch, ME!!! and after we moved in we ran into the one hunt club press, on the horses we were, and he said yeah sure no prob ride whenever. But because I don't have it in writing, and although I know the guys name, it don't mean **** to these redneck pricks. I shouldn't even use the word pricks. That's why they are out there in the 1st place, because they have small dicks they have to prove they are "men"... Boy, I feel better.

Other than that, I have no prob with hunting. I love deer meat, goose jerky is the shiznit, and I get so much from customers and my friend that I have no need to hunt myself.

Back