Whoops, I broke it.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DG products are hit or miss, you might not be as happy as you think you will be. I have had great luck with their skidplates but everything else was very poorly made

....I'm sure everyone has had some kind of crash With whatever they have rode. Learning is sometimes painful. I recently (2weeks ago) cartwheeled my warrior after hitting a rut hill climbing. Nothing more than a bend headlight bracket (which I just got for $15.) pushed the handle bars down as well as the clutch lever. I also open up a previous wounded front fender crack and not to mention having to eat humble pie (that taste like ****).

A couple of pictures: Before and After

loaded6.jpg

loaded7.jpg

aftercrash.jpg

crashlights.jpg

"Life is tough, Wear a Helmet"

Worm1 is that a customer bumper? If not where can I get one?!?! .. I LOVE IT!!

Looks like an Armadillo bumper, Rockymountainatv.com used to sell them. I'm not sure if they do anymore though. I haven't seen one for a while.

no pics :/
but bent left front rim, left arm arm mounts pulled loose from the frame, bent shock shaft, busted caliper, bent steering stem, broke the handle bars, busted all the plastics, ripped seat, popped the right rear tire, bent rear axle, bent left rear wheel, umm my six pack rack was toast, etc alot more but too long to list... now what happend :p

5th gear rounded a turn in the woods clipped a tree with my front left wheel and rolled it off a 60ft cliff :/
R.I.P '87 warrior

kingman14 said:
no pics :/
but bent left front rim, left arm arm mounts pulled loose from the frame, bent shock shaft, busted caliper, bent steering stem, broke the handle bars, busted all the plastics, ripped seat, popped the right rear tire, bent rear axle, bent left rear wheel, umm my six pack rack was toast, etc alot more but too long to list... now what happend :p

5th gear rounded a turn in the woods clipped a tree with my front left wheel and rolled it off a 60ft cliff :/
R.I.P '87 warrior

Pic's or it didn't happen.

it was my first warrior way back in '99. i've changed computers 4 times lol pics are gone unless i can find the print outs. i'll look but idk if i got em

About a month ago I was just cruising in 5th gear down a dirt road by my house, I looked to the right then looked back ahead and BAM!! smacked a pit bull right in the skull with the front of the frame (before I had a bumper on it), well I kept going down the road about 50 yards slammed the rear brakes and whipped it around and went back. The dog had all for legs in the air NO JOKE, so I took off back to my house. When I got to the house I told my dad and he was like well thats what the stupid dog gets for running out in the road. About an hour later one of my moms friends came over and she had to drive down the road where I hit the dog to get to our house, as soon as she walked the house she said O MY GOSH on my way over here there was a dog in the middle of the road with all four legs in the air! Me and my dad at the same time almost die laughing, and my dad says ya Tyler did that, she felt bad so I told her the story and she said well the dog shouldn't have been in the road! lol

first time i really went hard on it and went creak riding. nut came loose on the bolt that holds the chain tensioner and bent that and sheared the head off with the sprocket on the ride back, and bent a tensioner.guess i should go over the bike and re torque everything. did some water wheelies though and almost sunk it in a couple deep spots.

was coming down a hill in third gear when my bottem shock bold broke put the bike in to a tree

Doesn't anyone break **** anymore?

Planning on taking my project Warrior out on Monday or Tuesday for its first thrashing by me, I am sure I will have something to put here......

Ya know what they say, "If Parts Ain't Flyin, You Ain't Tryin!!"

i don't break **** that i don't ride, but i'm waiting on something to break from my gf riding it all the time.

well last weekend we took a trip out to the new Lost Trails near scranton, pa and my brother rode my warrior all day and i was on the raptor. well went to take the ole wardog out today and as soon as i saw the rear tire i knew something was wrong. the back hub nut loosened up and stripped all the threads off, and since there wasnt anything holding the hub tight it took out all the splines inside the hub and creamed the splines on the axle. so now i need an axle and hubs for a bike that i havent even been riding lately.

Took mine out for the first ride since I got it all running and working. Was pretty impressed on how well it did. Was very not happy about the brand new chain I put on stretched and is pretty well shot. The sprockets are ok though. I think part of the reason that the chain went is because on further investigation the carrier bearings are not so good. Looks like I need to order some new parts.....

Back