• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

White Bros. 1905 Cam

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag2560

Reaction score
I have a WB 1905 Cam with bearing $105 shipped.

these are specs on the HCS1

Exhaust Duration (Degrees at 1mm):

Exhaust Lift (mm):

Exhaust Lobe Center (Degrees):

Exhaust Valve Lash (mm):

Intake Duration (Degrees at 1mm):

Intake Lift (mm):

Intake Lobe Center (Degrees):

Intake Valve Lash (mm):

It's got more lift on the intake, and has more duration on both sides then the s1hc, Ed. Far better cam, too!

I just don't want to give up much low end but would like to gain some mid and upper
if I could sell my HC or possibly trade I think I would be all over this cam for #5

I think that you'll like it, Ed. You can always get an adjustable cam gear like I have, and advance the timing a few degrees to give a stronger bottom end feel. My Mega is lots bigger then that WB and I have zero complaints.

will the stock rockers work or will I need hard weld rockers?
I have HD springs and new valves I'll be installing in a spare head for #5
but of course would have to sell my HC in order to get this WB

I believe Weston is using stock rockers with a WB. I thought that they were billet cams, not hardwelded. I'd like to have it for the Wolverine.

This is the exact cam I've got. Someone get this! Ed your factory rockers are fine. You won't notice a bottom end drop with this cam

Believe me I want it bad just dont have enough moola to grab it why Im trying to sell my nerfs and possibly my HC if need be

ill take it I need a good cam in my junk haha you take paypal

should I put valve springs in with it while im at it

Latest posts

Back