Where is everyone from?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lancaster PA, home of the amish, yeah snow really sucks, but that 100% humidity in june and july in Fla, I think that sucks, I just moved back from Las Vegas, that was kick ass, but that is hells armpit in the summer at 118 degrees, speaking of sliding on black ice, try a frozen over pond with a few of your good buds, and a 6 pack now that's a blast, until the hypothermia kicks in.LOL ;D

I'm orgionally from Boaz, Alabama but now living in Souther NJ. Yea the snow sucks but after the roads are plowed its fair game all night long. Wish I was back in Al thought on the farm. No worries about cops.

North East Saskatchewan Canada. You guys don't Know Snow we have it for 5-6 months. You gotta sled in the winter, quad in the summer and not worry about cops or forbidden places to ride- there is none. :D

Kentucky. Um about 70 miles west of Louisville. Not many places to ride where I am at. Unless you ride on the road. Not a smart choice. I have to pay 250.00 in fines.

WOW SO IM not alone after all im from HUEYTOWN ALABAMA 10 MILES FROM BIRMINGHAM U OTHER ALABAMA BOYS HIT ME UP LETS GO FOR A RIDE.

Garden City Missouri...........close to fingerlakes state park, deepwater riding area, perry lake atv area, st.joe state, chadwick, lotz of places to ride in missouri...also 300 miles for little sahara dunes in waynoka oklahoma

Back