Where is everyone from?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah well I'm going to laugh when you get sand in your vagina Ruben. ;D

I, DeathShadow, of sound mind and judgement, hereby state the following:
1. I love the cock
2. I really really Love the cock
3. I perfer big cock over small cock
4. Cock in my ass is good
5. :eek: (====% In my mouth

<marquee>Tag, your it. :-*</marquee>

ohh end of this month?, well... iv got 10 in mind :D, 10 im sure the world wont miss, i should make a thread with a list of ppl that should die, and why... and also id like to see who everyone else here thinks should die, and why.., just a thought

jokes aside.. why r u moving to florida :p

Well my parents are retiring and they bought a condo down in pinellas park, so i went down to go see the condo and i liked florida alot, so i decided to follow them down there. Most of my family is going, my uncles, aunts, etc. And being able to ride all year long sounds good to me.

i feel sorry for u man :p florida is the bullseye on the hurricanes dartboard...... im sure u know we had 3 hurricanes hit florida last year :mad: all 3 came right across polk county (WHERE I LIVE!!!!).. but other than that florida is great for riding year round indeed, just not in hurricane season, unless u like rain and 80+mph wind :eek:

oh yeah... 4 hurricanes if u wanna count the one that hit upnorth.. but im not counting it.. cuz it didnt come over my house

Well my parents are retiring and they bought a condo down in pinellas park, so i went down to go see the condo and i liked florida alot, so i decided to follow them down there. Most of my family is going, my uncles, aunts, etc. And being able to ride all year long sounds good to me.
haha sound liek my family on my dads side there all down there. im movin there after highschool, and my pops lives in pinellas park to

i feel sorry for u man :p florida is the bullseye on the hurricanes dartboard...... im sure u know we had 3 hurricanes hit florida last year :mad: all 3 came right across polk county (WHERE I LIVE!!!!).. but other than that florida is great for riding year round indeed, just not in hurricane season, unless u like rain and 80+mph wind :eek:

oh yeah... 4 hurricanes if u wanna count the one that hit upnorth.. but im not counting it.. cuz it didnt come over my house

sometimes id rather a hurricane than a ****** blizzard every day like we get

ever been in a hurricane? it isnt much fun lol, well the hurricanes not that bad really... its just the tornados that they love to spawn :-/ oh an the 2-3 weeks without power an fighting ppl for gas :p, but dont let me change ur mind about it... florida is great lol, i guess everywhere has its little problems, like... blizzards :eek: i guess thats worse than a hurricane lol so damn cold... iv never even SEEN snow :mad:

anyway... ill be the first to welcome u to florida! ;D

oh btw, dont let the picture of me fool u.. im really a nicve guy ;D
<
<that shadowy thing is a photoshoped pic of me :p
<

Picture001.jpg

SNOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

its cool until you have to shovel it.

looks like it would be fun to ride around in tho :p maybe some nice black ice to slide on... :D, or maybe not, i dunno

wow, iv been to huntsville lol was there a few years ago around x-mas time, have family up there :p mobile alabama to be exact.. even tho i dunno if thats how its spelled :-/

Wow....Mobiles jsut a hop skip and a jump from here...its only about 365 miles and 5 hours south ;)

I'm actually originally from Mobile, but moved up here when I was little. Still have alott of family down there thoguh and i go back all the time.

that was the only time i have ever been out of the state of florida :p and it was only for 2 weeks lol had fun tho.. played on the ice alot ;D and visited the space center up there... space camp, whatever it is... even went up to tennessee to look at xmas lights an all that stuff, wish it snowed in florida :-/ not alot tho ;)

It doenst snow here either, all we ever get is ice. It will rain all day and then the temps drop below freezing at night and freeze everything over . It's been years since we actualy got a little bit of snow.

It's not bad here though, warm enough to ride prettty much year round and when it is a littel chiolly to ride is during hunting season anyway so I'm on Foreman instead.

yeah iv never seen snow lol just alot of ice, i wish i had my warrior with me then.. i wanna slide around on black ice just once... it was alot of fun to walk on lol and it never really gets to cold to ride here, it does ground pretty cold sometimes at night... but unless ur an idiot like me, u arnt going to be doing 80mph through an orange grove at 1am when its 32 degrees, on a dirtbike with no headlight ;D

We'll be riding at Morris this sat. if it doesnt rain. We paln on being there at 8 or so. Come up and ride if you want to. We have a good group

Latest posts

Back