Wheelies

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raptor350guy

Reaction score
Hey I am new to these forums and I think there great! Someone before said to me that warriors are easier to wheely than rap 350s. Is this true?

The warrior might be a little easier since it had more of a low end cam, while the rap had a new stronger midrange cam installed. The rap is 25lbs lighter though, so the difference probably isn't even noticeable.

I think the Raptor is very front heavy. I have never rode on a Warrior though. One of the reviews also said the Raptor felt very planted in the front also. It does feel very heavy compared to a 300 or 400 EX though.

well i think its the fact of gettin the front up to the balance point thats the hardest

You can get ANY bike nose up that isn’t the hard part at all - hard part is staying in/finding the bike's balance point once it is up. Many people can pop the bike up but it takes some skill to hold it up.

whats the longest wheelie anyone has ridden? ive ridden one a little over 100 yards....

I don't find it that hard to ride one on the rappy. If you can ride one on one bike, you can ride on on any bike. Some balance a little easier (400ex for example) but it's all the same.....

iv riddin one over a 100 yards it not hard at all, just to be a good shifter and know your balance point well

today i rode one around 260 yards but ran out of space...but i agreee with you guys its all about findin the balance point

a quad without back brakes.......now thats a high quality piece of machinery right there.

You can get ANY bike nose up that isn’t the hard part at all - hard part is staying in/finding the bike's balance point once it is up. Many people can pop the bike up but it takes some skill to hold it up.

WRONG

yea...my cuz has a 95 kawasaki mojave 250 and i can bring it up but its balance point really doesnt exist...lol...i agree you can bring any quad up its just hard findin how to keep it up

Just can't be scared. Fear will not allow you to find a balancing point. Don't be afraid to stand it up, as long as you are not on the road or gravel of course. Start off slow so if you do go backwards the impact doesn't hurt as bad. The only way to get it is practice, and actually mistakes build confidence and awareness.

Back