Wheel & Tire Raptor 350 (weight)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky3008

Reaction score
How much weight difference is there in the front stock wheel and aluminum or the hiper tech carbon fiber wheel.

Also how much weight could I shave off if I just replaced the front stock tires with an ITP tire?

There not much weight to be lost or gained here, the big thing with hipers is they weigh ALOT less then a dual beadlock aluminum wheel, its not that they weigh less the stock, etc. Really depends on the tire you choose, the holeshot HD is heavy, the XCR's are lighter. ITs hard to shave weight off our bikes, your best bet is to shave it off yourself.

Ouch!! ;D At 35 years old 6 ft and 200 lbs and my found love of beer I don't see any weight coming off of me. :D

Thanks for the info...

Ouch!! ;D At 35 years old 6 ft and 200 lbs and my found love of beer I don't see any weight coming off of me. :D

Thanks for the info...

35 good number! :)But like Veloci said really the best thing to do is hit the gym it will make your bike feel lighter.

Well, I am not a total slob now. :D Cutting down on the beer would help. I was 180 all through high school. I have wide shoulders and a stocky build so the 200 range isn't bad for me but I could probably loose 10... Hey, how did this get to be about me anyway ;D

Haha dont feel bad im built like you wide shoulders an such but im built low to the ground unfortunately at 5'7 185lbs haha but I work out everynight for about an hour an a half and I can muscle my Warrior around an MX track pretty easily.

u can shave weight off of ANYTHING :p.. tho i wouldnt recommend it on a quad... unless u wanna talk some serious money, then the stock frame an engine weight will keep the quad heavy no matter what... an dont feel bad im to big for my warrior i think :p im only 19 an im 6'2 an 220 pounds.. thats why i moved from dirt bikes to quads... not suppose to ride things u can throw over ur shoulder an walk off with, or so im told... :mad:

thats also why i have a 660, and why im working on getting a much better motor in my warrior frame ;D just have to find the right one

Latest posts

Back