Wheel spacers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skid_warrior

Reaction score
So i just bought solid wheel spacers "2 for the front wheels. my problem is the stock studs are not long enough. does anyone know where to get longer ones and how the stock ones come out?

So i just bought solid wheel spacers "2 for the front wheels. my problem is the stock studs are not long enough. does anyone know where to get longer ones and how the stock ones come out?
I find those solid spacers a real pain in the arse..
To get the old studs out you have to pull the hub, and press them out. Then the new ones have to be pressed in.

If I was you (and this is just a friendly opinion) I would try to sell those, or trade them..
I've used these spacers on several machines.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-ATV-WHEEL...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item27a84a914e
The price is right. They come in all kinds of different lengths, and their tougher than they look.
Also ATV engineering will replace it for free if you happen to bust one.. :tup:

Last edited:
I have seen those and a lot of people bash them. Being on the front I was nervous to use them. Believe me i was tempted to buy them and now I wish i did. Does anybody think these things break the tie rods.

If i do keep these wheel spacers does anyone know where to buy extended studs??

I would use the solid spacers over the extender style any day. With the extender there is nothing but the bolt centering the wheel. You can't tell me those things don't flex around hanging out there in the wind.

Where are you located? See if you could find a machine shop that would take and end mill and machine the pocket a little deeper so you can use stock studs. Then ones I made for my kid, I use stock studs in the hubs and the spacer both. He beats on it a little and it takes it all.

I would make them fit for you cheap, but the shipping back and forth might not be worth it.

Just flip your fronts and use spacers on rear. Dont get those extenders. They are only lug centric and weak compared to what you have now.

Just flip your fronts and use spacers on rear. Dont get those extenders. They are only lug centric and weak compared to what you have now.

I really agree with you there.. You shouldn't run spacers on the front of any type..
Just because of the added stress to the spindle bearings..

But I have 3 guys that I ride with that use the stud style spacers like the ones I posted the link to.. I also run them on the rear of my Warrior.
People are scared off by them cause they look kinda chickenshit, but trust me.. For the price they work just fine, and like I said.. Their stronger than they look!!

We ride hard, and on some pretty gnarly trails. Nobody has busted one yet, and one friend has them all the way around on his Blasty. No problems.. (They look kinda funny though)

I guess it would be your preference.. But don't be drawn in by fancy advertising, or the bigger is better BS..
I don't see why people would pay $200 for billet spacers, when these work just as well..

Last edited:
Yeah I was wondering if I got jipped. I'm going to call the company tomorrow and see if the left out the studs. I tried to flip the fronts but the valve hits the calipers. And will those spacers work on the rears.

I just wish they made the +3 A-arms for an 87
I'm working out the kinks, in doing a +3 400ex a arm swap on the gen 1 frames..
The way I have it figured, it'll work out to about a +2,1/2..
It should widen it bout 5 inches over stock..

I'm still try'n to figure out what would be the best arms to use though?

Back