What's everybody doing for Christmas???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
What is everybody doing for christmas?? any offroading after unpacking the gifts and putting them on the bikes. :p
Sure as hell I am!! ;D
It's hot as hell here :cool:, so it's going to be offroading again this time I'm going with the Raptor and my Kawasaki 250 just having a blast and screwing around in the sand. ;D

Hope you guys will have a blast too this weekend! ;)

Damn I wish I had some warm weather here. I've already got the shits of riding in the snow. I'll be getting grip heaters for christmas so it will be a little more bearable with those.

I haven't seen snow for about 9 years and that was when I lived in The Netherlands.
Here in Curacao we only have summer 365 days a year. Offcourse we have rain but that is about it. The coldest it gets here is about 25 degrees celcius and hottest is about 45 degrees Celcius. So I can't complain about that.

If anyone is looking for ideas, it's always fun to get drunk and jump out of an airplane. ;)

Well hopefully I'll be scoring some sweet ATV related stuff (chest protector and work stand, fingers crossed) but other than that riding is a no go, there is almost a foot of snow here. Poor Rappy wont even move in it.

Im in FLA... Pinnelas Park where Veloci lives, at my Dads for x-mass. Nice and warm just wish i had the rappy

I'm taking my lazy negro time and rebuilding my motor for the spring, just got the web full race cam today. I'll be splitting the case soon... :cool:

What is everybody doing for christmas?? any offroading after unpacking the gifts and putting them on the bikes. :p
Sure as hell I am!! ;D
It's hot as hell here :cool:, so it's going to be offroading again this time I'm going with the Raptor and my Kawasaki 250 just having a blast and screwing around in the sand. ;D

Hope you guys will have a blast too this weekend! ;)
damn im moving in w/ you.. warm weather, sand ,stret legal quads.. hot chicks??? wht more could you want?

That's what I mean! Why live in The Netherlands in the rain and cold if I can live in Curacao!
Hot chicks here ? HELL YES!!!!!
Curacao is still Dutch so topless is VVVVEEEERRRRYYYYYYYYYYY Legal everywhere!!!
1 trip to Curacao and I promise you, you don't ever want to leave.

That's what I mean! Why live in The Netherlands in the rain and cold if I can live in Curacao!
Curacao is still Dutch so topless is VVVVEEEERRRRYYYYYYYYYYY Legal everywhere!!!

IM ON MY WAY!!! ;D

Back