WHAT TO DO !?!?!?!?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
Ok from those who know.....am i gonna have better luck buying some +2 a arms...and running stock shocks for now( till spring) or getting some works dual rates w/ rezzies and flipping my front tires ( till spring) with stock a arms?....help a brotha out

i'd probably get the arms with stock shocks and put the shocks on the max settings so you lessen your chance of botteming out because theres a good chance you will. i wouldn't get the shocks and flip the tires because then you'll have to switch your valve from one side to the other in order to flip the rims and then when you get your arms in the spring you'll have to flip the tires around again and the valves again also..am i right...i kinda lost myself on that one. but id go with the arms and stock shocks first.

flippin the front tires seems cheaper to do and you could always get the hidden valves stems for the wheels. they recess into the wheel.

Latest posts

Back