What should I do?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadz4life88

Reaction score
I don't know what to do. I have a choice between my warrior or a 400ex. I love my warrior but I'd like some more power. What do you think I should do. I know this is a warrior forum and all but please give me an honest answer. What would you do? :-/

well do you have to pay for the 400 ex? cuz if so i would just put parts on your worrior and make it faster than a 400 ex

From what I know, the Warrior is tried and true- very reliable. The EX tends to overheat, potentially causing headaches at every turn.

With only a 50cc difference in engines, the power difference can't be much. Although I don't know the HP numbers off the top of my head- I am sure they are easy enough to find online.

Personally, between the two I would stick with the Warrior and toss some money into it.

Just my .02

kingraptor- I kinda do have to pay. I'd have to sell my warrior for some money for the ex and my dad would put up the rest.

keep the worrior and if your dad is giving you money just put some parts on your worrior... proflow clamp on kit and a good pipe ( ;Dhmf ;D) you'll be beating 400 exs

The warrior really isn't far behind the 400ex, so I don't think it's worth it to switch. Just put some mods on the warrior so it can keep up with a 400

See, i put that pro flow on, and i couldnt notice any difference

the pro flow works great
stick with the warrior you will get more recignition for having a unique quad with a little work, experimenting (sprockets) and someone willing to race you will be rite up there with the ex's

Well the 400ex is a 397cc and the warrior is a 348cc so theres not a big difference. I say keep the warrior and mod it. Warriors look waaay better then the 400ex's too..

Back