What kind of oil?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put in today the 4 stroke atv 10w40 valvoline stuff with a K&N filter. Running perfect, and better than the junk that was in it. That filter was dirty as ****. I think it may have been changed once or twice ever, holy crap! Had to take off the shift lever to get to the filter.

Does the rotella t actually say 4stroke on the bottle or is it diesel oil

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

So if i get the rotella t 10w40 i should be fine ? Im just trying to not tear anything up the clutch didnt want to go to neutral very easy while i was riding the other day figured it was time for an oil change

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Ive run Rotella T 15w40 in all my warriors. As far as Im concerned they loved it, especially once they warmed up. I figure if its good enough for some pro-racers its good enough for me. Not to mention, for the price if you like to change the oil alot you wont go broke running it!!
Isn’t rotella for diesel engines ?

High zinc and doesn’t break down with a lot of abuse. It’s quality stuff for sure and it’s what I run.

+1 for the Rotella T. I work at a diesel shop so that's what was going in there anyway but I'm glad alot of people like it.

Couple months. Like anything it's recommended to replace it every couple long rides or so

Back