What Do You Want For Christmas??? For Ur Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, nice topic, i shoulda thought of that... well yeah here is my christmas list (completed in july)
1. LTR450!!!!!
2. 06 Raptor
3. JE Piston kit
4. edlebrock carb
5. Maier custom f. fender for warrior (white)
6. Maier custom r. fender for warrior (white)
7. Maier custom scooped hood (carbon fiber)
8. Video Camera
9. Alpinestar Tech 4 boots
10. tusk gas cap
11. terry cable throttle body
12. gift certificates to the Honda shop
13. galfer rear brake pads
14. galfer rear brake rotor
15. stainless steel bolt kit
16. UM skid plate
17. Pro design killswitch

thats an expensive christmas yeoldetymewarrior8..haha..i can't say to much though cuz i'm getting about the same if not more.

i cant rag on z's they are the best buy for your buck, the local dealer has '05's for 5099. its got reverse electric start and has enough power to beat the 450's with a couple mods...and anything from the big 4 makers will last you if u know how to take care of it

Well since I get so much **** about it I am pretty sure my girl friend is buying me a helmet. Mommy and Daddy are suppose to get me a T4 and pro-flow kit. But other then that I am stuck buying **** myself. Which Actually I am going in on half of the T4 and pro flow kit. I don't expect too much I get a rather large family. I am just thankful for what I got.

my xmas list-
an exhaust (not sure what make yet, going to look at them and price them tomorrow)
black/ blue flame shock covers
black/blue powermadd handguards
DG pro v bumper
yamaha jersey

AND MONEY!!!! :)

Well since I get so much **** about it I am pretty sure my girl friend is buying me a helmet. Mommy and Daddy are suppose to get me a T4 and pro-flow kit. But other then that I am stuck buying **** myself. Which Actually I am going in on half of the T4 and pro flow kit. I don't expect too much I get a rather large family. I am just thankful for what I got.
ill send ya somthing for christmas.. does a hmf slipon fit a worrior? along with a dyno jet kit? my mom was asking me wh i want for christmas and i sai just money so i can pay off my rappy and sell it.(i pay for my own toys)so i can get a yfz 450. well she said instead of selling it just take the pipe off and but it back to stock settings on the jets and she will take it and i wont owe anymoney after that. so i cna start saving for a yfz. so if i take off my hmf and my jets ill have no use for them. and pelphrey if that does happen and if the pipe fits. i can cut you a good deal on the pipe and jets
........just a suggestion. then you can get the proflow kit form your parents and have a nice intake and exhaust system :)

Hmm i think im getting kenda Front pro tires, not too much else, maybe a tusk gas cap. My Christmas started 4 months ago, with me buying an edel, yosh, cam/springs, and piston. But i bought all of them myself. I dont know we will see when the time comes, id like to get a new armadillo chrome lite front bumper :)

I already know what i'm getting. I'm getting a Fly Racing Lite III helmet from my Fiance' and my Fiance', my parent's, and my sister are goin in together to get me a pair of Alpinestars Tech 8's. Then the rest of my present's will be bought by me through my sponsors. :)

lrd all the way the only way. i want my peps to come in before christmas but thats a big iffy situation

Back