What do you think??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Login with username and password, just like any forum....cant be any easier than that. lol

Well yea, we said that from the begining, you'll have to reset your password the first time you login....but just one time and you're done.

And it couldn't be any simpler, just click the 'forgot password' link when trying to login.

There are definitely a few things that I miss.

#1 is my admin priveleges, when am I getting that back?

#2, it was nice to have the 50 most recent posts available instead of having to page through everything every time I log on.

#3, I can't put "loves big gay men" under tyler's name anymore. WTF?

It does look cool though, that's about the only thing i've found I actaully like about the new one so far. I must be old fashioned or something, I hate change.

#1 is my admin priveleges, when am I getting that back?
We haven't added any Adim/Moderators yet, we will be going through all that soon...just been very busy with every thing else around here first.

#2, it was nice to have the 50 most recent posts available instead of having to page through everything every time I log on.
Just click "New Posts" in the top menu.

#3, I can't put "loves big gay men" under tyler's name anymore. WTF?
No comment. :hehe:

This forum can do everything and more than the old one did, and better. Trust me. Sometimes it can take a while to accept change for some, but eventually you'll wonder how you ever used the old forum. :D

Also, You guys know you can sign into the old site and go to your profile and copy and paste all that stuff to your profile on here? Pretty easy stuff. Just takes an extra minuet of to and then your good.

I'd like to have our site sig bars work though.

Also, You guys know you can sign into the old site and go to your profile and copy and paste all that stuff to your profile on here? Pretty easy stuff. Just takes an extra minuet of to and then your good.

I'd like to have our site sig bars work though.

How do you sign into the old site when i type in yfm350.com it brings me back to this site.

Latest posts

Back