What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you guys had a blast Trent
As for me no riding yet only trails that are open year round are the boring straight flat Railroad corridors.
Even the Atv park is closed now until spring thaw so only way I can ride is load up and haul to the RR corridors or head up to my parents 70 miles north and ride on there 85 acres

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We sure did have fun Ed. I have Helmet Cam footage as well which should be going up on Youtube soon. The warrior pulled through and won the drag race up the sand hill against the mojave 250, moto 4, and kawasaki prairie 400 also haha. Sorry to hear that you can't ride much, MI trails close on the 15th, so this was our last ride of the season.

I haven't ridden since Oct. 16th/17th, at Hatfield's Pinnacle Creek. My sister went over the bars, got banged up, we didn't get to ride very much. 350X is still covered in a thin layer of mud.

Just washed the warrior today. The heims on my fullflight a arms are really stiff with sand in them. I have to clean them out really good next weekend. Anybody have any tips for oil/grease in the joints?

3 in 1 oil works great Trent that's all I used after every cleaning

Thanks Ed. I think there might be sand in the shock bushings as well... next weekend I'm going to lift up the front end and pull the shocks and get everything moving freely again.

The trails closed the 1st here two Ed.

Did get to go to Black River Falls, Wi on a hunting trip and brought the atvs and did a little bit of riding.

Found a sandbowl and was able to do some little jumps coming out of it;

d91d33f6cd335a343b0fa71d6e18bf88.jpg

598c1146e4fc011a581c22d5984d7056.jpg

f46eccc7348ead540b262e585d7886b6.jpg

694d88e351c2f8758777b9030b980c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope your sister is OK Pat
It really sucks I didn't get to try out the Zilla's this year but they'll be put to use in the snow for damn sure!

Thanks, Ed, she's fine. I don't she's in as much pain as she had been. She was wearing the GoPro when it happened, so I watched that sucker several dozens times that day alone! Rode back up the hill to where she was and I asked if anything was broken, she said "no" and I replied, "hey, you got that on video!" Yes, we are that kind of family. lol

New bars ..grips..risers.. Emergency brake block off ... New perch and lever.. Pad.. And relocated the reverse and netural light and rebuilt the carb today. I used the pro taper RAPTOR bars for the best hight. Love the bend. So comfortable. It's like adding adult bars to a pit bike.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449354661.725485.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449354675.183176.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449354695.945085.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449354715.445487.jpg

Looked for it...

Got up Thursday morning to look outside at an empty trailer hooked to my truck. I hope I'm around when Karma gets the worm dick by the throat... Let the ramp down, unstrapped it, and rolled it away. I hope the wheel bearings turn to dust and they crash to death in a fireball. :argh:

Guess I will have to wire up a toggle switch for the key switch that's gone and get a new battery... I'm gonna get diabolically medieval with the retribution. I know who got it...

As Marsellus would say(pulp fiction) sh*ts about to get midevil up in here! That is messed up, and good on you for getting it back!

Today I ordered a set of steel nerfbars for40.00 in good shape I cut off the brackets and mounting hardware from a spare set of pegs, and I'll be doing double wide pegs, I also ordered a nice set of full flight arms for 319 shipped! I'm glad I went this rt vs buying a 2500 beat to hell z400 because I can afford to do mods to it, and in the end have a better quad for just over half the cost.

Well guys I finally purchased a S1HC for the Wolf
Can't wait for the weather to warm up again so I can get it installed

Awesome Ed, where did you get it and how much did it cost? I'm still looking at getting one, but don't really want to spend $100+ on it.

Got it from a guy on the Facebook warrior raptor sale group already has a good bearing on it ready to bolt in
Only paid $60 shipped for it
Was almost gonna buy that Niche cam for $80 shipped
It has identical specs as the S1HC so it might be worth trying if you can't find a HC for cheap

Thanks Ed, maybe I'll put a feeler out on the FB group when I'm looking to buy one. I already have a new front bearing just laying around, so I could go with the niche one.

Got an almost complete new set of wheels for the Wolf
ITP C-series type 7 sport lock
ITP discontinued them 5 years ago so I'm having a hell of a time finding 1 more front
12×7
5+2 offset
4×110 bolt pattern
If anyone comes across one let me know asap
7c1ce533ead249ef9ded0011202a0f2f.jpg

Back