What aftermarket lights do you recommend ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeBlue

Reaction score
I'm having trouble trying to find a handlebar mounted light. My normal lights quit working , and i need to find a new light before august because i'll be doing some night riding at Busco Beach. I left my current light case on there just for looks but that should change. Also This man is trying to trade my old 350 exhaust that i have for sale on craigslist or a set of 'carlise HD feild trax' tires. What do think about that kind of tire?:argh:

These are brighter than anything and use half the wattage as the stock lights I run them on both my warriors and love em they are L.E.D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261181439232?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

IMG-20130220-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20130220-WA0019.jpg

Last edited:
wal mart fog lights fall apart they are **** don't wast your time or money on em!

and yes they fit in the cage too I just cut mine off a while ago back but my boys 01 still has the cage on with them they are the same size as the stockers just not as deep

haha cause right now i have the mean look on my warrior n i wanted to keep it looking like that cause it looks cool.

you cannot put them into the OEM light cases, if thats what you mean, becuase they put out quite alot of heat, thats why the backs of them are finned and they need proper cooling. you can put them in the cage though. they mount right into the cage if im not mistaken.

you cannot put them into the OEM light cases, if thats what you mean, becuase they put out quite alot of heat, thats why the backs of them are finned and they need proper cooling. you can put them in the cage though. they mount right into the cage if im not mistaken.
I don't have my cages anymore. The cage is the black plastic peice infront of the light right?

Nevermind i understand. I think ill mount them to the frame or something. I cant get rid of my lights haha.

Back