Well... i think it's time to say goodbye

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmonodus

Reaction score
I've been thinking lately about this day in and day out....here's the thing....I'm currently living in my house in San José (the capital) and my quad is about 350KM (217.4mi or so)away...i never get to use it, just like 1 weekend per month, so i was thinking on just finish to build it....get some use on that elkas and maybe sell it, cause it is literally rotting in my garage.....i'll sell it and maybe get an Acura RSX type-s....what do u guys think?. Please answer, 'cause this is a big BIG thing for me, i love my quad above anything, but i'm not really using it....thanks

Well a car is a car Id never sell my quad for a car in a million years. A warrior will last forever if you take care of it and I dont know - to many memories and to much money in it for me to push it off for a car id have for 5 - 8 years max...

Well a car is a car Id never sell my quad for a car in a million years. A warrior will last forever if you take care of it and I dont know - to many memories and to much money in it for me to push it off for a car id have for 5 - 8 years max...

Yea i know i think the same way but i would, only if money was a big issue and i HAD to get that certain car.

on the other hand, part it out and gimme the elkas man :cool: :p

well if you dont use it...then go for it.....get a cool car and mod it out.....i mean youll eventualy get back in to quads and when you do youll go all out so ...its up to you.....i personaly think thats way too far to drive but if you cant move then get a car or a truck and go crazy...theres nothing better then having your hobbie there were you can work on it on your spare time....

well if you dont use it...then go for it.....get a cool car and mod it out.....i mean youll eventualy get back in to quads and when you do youll go all out so ...its up to you.....i personaly think thats way too far to drive but if you cant move then get a car or a truck and go crazy...theres nothing better then having your hobbie there were you can work on it on your spare time....

Thanks dude, it's nice to know that someone understands me, to me it's hard to be moving from one place to another, because of the university...but, the day when i become a engineer. i'll get back into quads..They're my life!

youll always have a place here bro! plus where we gonna get another Coata Rican to take over that porsion of the world for us! your cool with me bro

i'll be in san jose on a business trip next week. how much you asking for it?

He's in costa rica, not california, idk if you were aware of that.

Dude honestly if your not getting any use of it you might as well get something that you WILL use.

truthfully man i would let my quad go in a heartbeat for the car i really wanted. Like i want a 70' chevelle ss. I want that exact car. If i seen that car sitting for 4 grand i would sell my quad and get it. Although if i could keep my quad and get the car, I would. If you have the money, get the car and keep the quad too for use later in life. If not, sell the quad, plenty of warriors out there, PLENTY.

truthfully man i would let my quad go in a heartbeat for the car i really wanted. Like i want a 70' chevelle ss. I want that exact car. If i seen that car sitting for 4 grand i would sell my quad and get it. Although if i could keep my quad and get the car, I would. If you have the money, get the car and keep the quad too for use later in life. If not, sell the quad, plenty of warriors out there, PLENTY.

You took words out of my mouth ;D

I think i'm just the opposite. I just traded in my car i put two years of work into to get a truck to haul around my quad.

lol i dont really think it matters....if its a new toy we like were usualy willing to trade in something we have had for awhile... ::)...lol pluse it was a hemi! :p

Back