Well I now have an 'official' reason to be here...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Yup, went and put a deposit on an 2002 Warrior 350.

Pretty much bone stock, except a DG bumper, Spider Trac rear tires (50% tread).

Between 20 - 40 hours and before I pick it up it will have a new clutch. Engine is clean and the plastics are good to excellent.

::EDIT:: Location = Upstate NY

Black/white with no graphics.

Paid $2700.00

Does that sound like a decent deal? (from the research I did, I think it is)

Pick it up next Friday!!!! ;D

Depends on where you’re at. But I would pay 2700 for a 02 with 20 - 40 hours on it. I don't know if you've ever own a warrior or not, but I don't think you'll ever regret it. My warrior is my first quad bought brand new on 01; I wouldn't trade it for the world. Plus they don't make them anymore. A lot of people bash warrior for no reason what so ever. Very reliable and low maintenance. Enjoy your quad.

Hey man congrats, I just got my first quad a few months ago aswell. It is a warrior and I love it! I paid $1000 for a 1998 and it needed alot of work. Tires,lights,all new electric wiring and boxes,bearings all around to name a few things. After doing all that work it just made me love it even more! Don't fret on the price now...it's too late, just enjoy what you bought, I'm sure you'll get your moneys worth:)

Well, we picked up the Warrior on Friday and I finally got a chance to ride it some yesterday.

Man, I LOVE this thing!

$ well spent IMO

:cool:

Yup, went and put a deposit on an 2002 Warrior 350.

Pretty much bone stock, except a DG bumper, Spider Trac rear tires (50% tread).

Between 20 - 40 hours and before I pick it up it will have a new clutch. Engine is clean and the plastics are good to excellent.

::EDIT:: Location = Upstate NY

Black/white with no graphics.

Paid $2700.00

Does that sound like a decent deal? (from the research I did, I think it is)

Pick it up next Friday!!!! ;D

where do you live in ny.... i live near binghamton if you know where that is

where do you live in ny.... i live near Binghamton if you know where that is

Live in Colonie (Albany).

Need to get a trailer and hitch- there's no place to ride locally!!

Back