Washed MY quad quickly!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Got bored today. Warrior needed a bath. So I washed it QUICKYL!!!!

WarriorBlazer4.jpg

WarriorBlazer3.jpg

WarriorBlazer2.jpg

WarriorBlazer5.jpg

looks sweet.
i dont know what you have goin on this weekend, but i think there are some things going on up at big nasty. we have been planning on going up there. since my bro is gonna be in town it looks like it will be a whole family affair. let me know if you wanna meet up. here is there site......
http://thebignastyoffroadpark.com/

looks sweet.
i dont know what you have goin on this weekend, but i think there are some things going on up at big nasty. we have been planning on going up there. since my bro is gonna be in town it looks like it will be a whole family affair. let me know if you wanna meet up. here is there site......
http://thebignastyoffroadpark.com/

I am off work Sunday and Monday. But I can't travel right now to ride. I got a trailer it just needs some work, and we have a truck but its an 89 dodge ram. Gas would suck, and to be honest I don't know if it would make an hour+ drive. HAHA..Once I get a call for one of the many jobs I've applied for I will have a truck and we can go ride..

Looks good, Pelph!!

But it looks like it's missing something......hmm what is it?......

....OH YEAH!

You need a Custom Polished Light Gap Cover for that thing:

http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=classifieds&action=display&thread=1148341244

;D

I've seen the post. Not really interested. I'll have all black plastics soon and with them the light gap isn't AS visible.

Plus I really haven't made up my mind on how much more money Im going to put into this thing. I am going to get a 450 as soon as I get a new job....Which is hopefulyl soon!!!

uads looking good. I don't really like those rims on the Blazer though. They're to big for the car and looks goofy. Just my opinion but the quad looks sick.

i think the blazer is sick and the quad needs a light gap cover, bars and an aftermarket clamp to get rid of that ugly dashboard

clean quad! but im not likin the rims much either on the blazer, too hopdee for me... good pair of toys tho for sure

Both.... PIMP

I would have to say out of every front fender cut ive seen i think i like yours the best.

i agree with you about the fenders

Why cant i ever see any of your pictures Pelphrey? I can see every one else pictures just not any of yours. ******* weird!

Why cant i ever see any of your pictures Pelphrey? I can see every one else pictures just not any of yours. ******* weird!

Becuase you live too close, I don't want you to see what I have :D

[quote:cz9id4fi]Why cant i ever see any of your pictures Pelphrey? I can see every one else pictures just not any of yours. ******* weird!

Becuase you live too close, I don't want you to see what I have :D[/quote:cz9id4fi]

D'oh!

Back