Warriors look poopy help!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarolusRex98

Reaction score
Ok I've tried asking about cut-off fenders ,people Arendt very helpfull , so fact of the matter is HOW CAN I MAKE A WARRIOR LOOK GOOD!!! They probly rank one of the ugliest quads , the low fenders ( not as bad as those poopy bombadeir quads ) I would love to cut them but I can't so , I would love to have the custom banshee fenders that fit a warrior , does anyone have a picture of one and if you have any suggestions on how to make my quad pretty go ahead and tell me , but please not the maier custom fenders they look nice but 600$ PLUS heck no , so pretty much give me some ideas!!!

Asking about better looking plastics on here will get you shot. Trust me lol. Race cut an extra set or buy a set of maier plastics.

Teh-heh I've actually been shot 3 times , whoever gots the gun can bring it on , but yeah your right I might just get another set to cut!!!

Do a maier hood and just like I said in your other thread buy another set of front fenders
89F1FA14-0745-4657-94FF-32C7ECD62AA2-3482-0000059046C5E3D2_zps890549d6.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I go through alot of mud while riding. I'm pretty sure those "race cut" fenders will throw all kinds of mud right in your face.

I don't know about you guys but I go through alot of mud while riding. I'm pretty sure those "race cut" fenders will throw all kinds of mud right in your face.

Mine have been cut since before I got it. Wasnt sure I was gonna like it, because of just that. Well I dont really get any more muddy than I did with the other warrior I had that had full fenders.

DSCF0151.jpg

And here is mine going thru mud
Untitled.jpg

I just picked up some rear spacers from a buddy for $30 and I'm going to order some front spacers soon. And then some a arms when I get more dough! I'm already loving the wider rear end

Asking about better looking plastics on here will get you shot. Trust me lol. Race cut an extra set or buy a set of maier plastics.

>:

I actually love the front fenders and how they have the black trim and the back ones flare up. Just maybe not the stock heel guards.

Stock Warriors Look Sick!:slayer:.

I'm trying to think of the right way to word this but simply put, Warriors are trail machines, thus the big fenders and half ass mudflaps. They don't look horrible IMO but they don't serve the purpose of an mx machine or a trail machine very well. I cut my fenders on my hybrid but it's a whole different animal than my 350. Just make the bike your own man, whatever you like and you want.

I just picked up some rear spacers from a buddy for $30 and I'm going to order some front spacers soon. And then some a arms when I get more dough! I'm already loving the wider rear end

I got some front spacers. Let me know if ya want pics.

Back