Warrior wont start.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Applegate

Reaction score
I have a 2001 warrior 350 that I bought used. After i adjusted the valves, checked timing and cleaned the carb I got it to fire and idle a little with starter fluid. After that I ordered a new carb because someone tightened the drain screw on the bowl to hard and it broke so the carb wouldnt hold gas. My problem now is that I cant get it to fire in the head but it fires outside I found that the coil wire was spliced so I replaced that as well. But still having the same problem. Kill switch is unhooked.
Could there be anything that would allow the plug to fire outside the head and not inside??
Thanks in advanced for any help.

I have a 2001 warrior 350 that I bought used. After i adjusted the valves, checked timing and cleaned the carb I got it to fire and idle a little with starter fluid. After that I ordered a new carb because someone tightened the drain screw on the bowl to hard and it broke so the carb wouldnt hold gas. My problem now is that I cant get it to fire in the head but it fires outside I found that the coil wire was spliced so I replaced that as well. But still having the same problem. Kill switch is unhooked.
Could there be anything that would allow the plug to fire outside the head and not inside??
Thanks in advanced for any help.
I keep trying to delete my post. I got it running.

Back