Warrior Prob.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
I don't know if you all read my post "My riding experience..Ground clearance" http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1120937630

That same night I noticed it was kind of rough turning it right and left real fast, moving at a decent speed. I didn't think much of it because I was so damn tired from all the work getting it up the hill I thought that my arms were just tired. I washed it the next day rode it down the road and noticed the same thing. Also again today? Any thoughts?

It may be me also...My first thought once I got it up the hill was my quad..I didn't want to mess anything up. Everything looks fine, it sits straight so I don't think the frame was affected. I may be just over worried....

Any suggestions?

Oh by the way I tied to rope to my front grab bar..

I had a tuff time turning before, hit a rutt and it through the front end out and bent front rim. Look at it from all angles,tie rods may need adjusting, put on jacks and check everything and also the steering stem.

Thanks, I'm fixing to go put it on the atv jack and see whats up....It turns just fine while I am sitting still. But that does no good :)

Got it on the jack, everything looks fine and is tight. Just rode it around a bit, it feels okay. Like I said I think it was just from being wore out...Also like I said I was just over worried. I'll ride it as is and if it acts up I'll do more searching. Should be fine though....

Back