warrior o warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
Why does it seem that every atv is more advanced then the warrior. Its really gettin me bumed out, i mean even hondas old 350x is more advanced. What are the positives of our quads compared to others and dont say reliability because ive heard that way to much. Im really thinkin once i fix mine im gonna sell it for somthing better unless im convinced theres a reason to keep it.

Well the Warrior back in the day was the "Ferrari" of 4 stroke quads. The warrior still today is a VERY reliable machine and very easy to work on, she is no longer made by Yamaha as a warrior so I consider her a classic. The mods are endless for it and it is the best selling ATV of all time. I agree there are so many new bikes out now with more power; I am probably buying a new raptor in 3 years when they have tested everything and maybe come out with the 880. But hey even then she will still be around and I wont sell her; the quad performed at the top of its class for the time it was born in and not tell very much recently did all these new genre quads come out (2000+) and start to be better - same goes with all motor vehicles though not just the warrior. The warrior has provided me with a unique project to work on and many fun times; I wouldn’t sell it for the world.

Well the Warrior back in the day was the "Ferrari" of 4 stroke quads. The warrior still today is a VERY reliable machine and very easy to work on, she is no longer made by Yamaha as a warrior so I consider her a classic. The mods are endless for it and it is the best selling ATV of all time. I agree there are so many new bikes out now with more power; I am probably buying a new raptor in 3 years when they have tested everything and maybe come out with the 880. But hey even then she will still be around and I wont sell her; the quad performed at the top of its class for the time it was born in and not tell very much recently did all these new genre quads come out (2000+) and start to be better - same goes with all motor vehicles though not just the warrior. The warrior has provided me with a unique project to work on and many fun times; I wouldn’t sell it for the world.
I wouldnt say that the warrior is the best selling quad of all time... What about the 250r or banshee. If Warriors are so damn popular why do i never see them roaming around threw the trails and at the tracks around here?

Wow I never knew that, thats a suprising fact, i thought for sure it would have been the 250r or banshee or something...but you cant argue with facts!

That decision was easy. I just read the link DeathShadow put up and was suprised to know I made a very good decision in 2001 when I got mine.

haha 500cc warrior in this first one:

cover_bansheewarrior2.jpg

cover_warrior4.jpg

cover_warrior.jpg

cover_warrior5.jpg

cover_warrior3.jpg

cover_warrior2.jpg

So pretty much back in the day the Warrior was the best thumper around, new quads will keep coming out and getting faster and better but my old warrior is here to stay even as I buy new quads - she has been good to me and u can never buy one again...

Strong frame,torqey motor,perfect trail bike,flows just as good as a 4 valve motor with a port and polish,simplicity is bliss man dont forget that ;D

FST used to sell the 500 kit but no longer makes it because noone bought it. With suspension,motorwork the warrior is a forimidable race machine not the best granted but it gets the job done.

Even the pros admit it's dead even with a 440EX while having the powroll kit in it, quite surprising. If you want to crank some extra HP out of it just design a new head for it similar to the rap660's, that will really give it a kick in the ass!!! ;D If you have enough experience and some motor work it really isn't that hard to beat the new bikes, quite funny actually!!!

Back