Warrior lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp1tekiller

Reaction score
I bought a 1990 Warrior that has stock headlights. I have eyeball light covers that were on my Banshee that I wanted to put on. Unfortuneately the 1990 Warrior headlights are square and the lightcovers will not fit. Would it possible to put headlights from a newer Warrior on and get the light covers to fit? If so, how hard would this be, and what would it involve? Thanks.

im not positive if they would fit but its not the biggest challenge in the world to switch them i out i imagine you can do it

the 1990 warriors have the headlights closer to the handlebars like the newer warriors right? I'm pretty sure that the round lights would bolt right up, the wiring connectors might not be the same, but it would be easy to splice together if they were different.

Question is: "Why?"

Why go through all that trouble just so you can use headlight covers?

I never liked those covers. Just my .02.

Here is an idea for you. Sell your "eye ball" covers on ebay. And with the money you get from them, go buy a set you can use.

the 1990 warriors have the headlights closer to the handlebars like the newer warriors right? I'm pretty sure that the round lights would bolt right up, the wiring connectors might not be the same, but it would be easy to splice together if they were different.
No, the headlights are down low like the '87.

The round headlights would probably look cool down low, but i would compare your light mounts to the mounts on a newer warrior before you spend the money on new lights. Maybe they are the same, but maybe not, I never looked at an older warrior very close

Back