Warrior electrical(?) issue

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerlife

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I have been looking around on here for a while. My 1999 warrior will start up fine, run for about 15-20 minutes before cutting out and dying. it will then start again and proceed to do the same a couple more times until the bike just refuses to start any longer. It has a brand new stator, brand new battery, brand new carb, brand new spark plug, all the electrical connections look good, and I just don't know where to go from here. the only other problems I can think of would be the CDI box or maybe the regulator/rectifier? any help will be greatly appreciated. I haven't been able to ride since July of last year :cry: and I am super antsy to get this bike going.

What brand stator did you buy? Sometimes the stators can get out of spec when the bike gets hot. You can ohm check it cold and hot and see if this is the problem.

What brand stator did you buy? Sometimes the stators can get out of spec when the bike gets hot. You can ohm check it cold and hot and see if this is the problem.

I got the stator from Ricky Stator but I'll check out the ohms this evening when I get home

Back