Warrior died and won't start

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notenuftoyz

Reaction score
I bought my warrior not long ago, its a 99 durablue axle, 22inch Dirt devils. it seems like it has been rode kinda hard, when i bought it the silencer was broken in half. i rode it all day for two days in the trails, got home and it started cutting out at mid-throttle. took it to my mom's this week off and rode around and noticed it was getting extremely hot. let it cool down rode some more and pulled the clutch lever in and it died.....now it wont start it tries but wont. pulled it with a raptor fired of good but when i pulled the clutch it died again. any thoughts???

My guess would be the shitty start in gear sensor, get a block off plate or at least unplug it. It doenst let the motor turn over unless you have the clutch in, so maybe its messed up. Just get rid of the whole parking brake assembly its junk.

Agree with DSWwarrior it is junk. I was cutting doughnuts in the snow caught mother earth and flipped over. Bent me clutch handle (actually bent it out for my own good) but had the same problem.

well i dont understand why when we pulled it cranked and ran until you pull the clutch, it has me stumped

well at the moment i have it tore down now, so even if it was something simple its going to the shop to get a new high compression piston installed and cam and springs, so i told them to send it back running, is this sensor in the clutch because i pulled the wires that go to it to see that worked but it didnt

Back