warrior bogging down

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it has dg full exhaust, 10.5:1 comp. piston bore unsure i believe its 30 over. k&n filter i know it was bored out and jetted for it before i got it. but it was in pieces when i bought it. so ibought a piston /jug and started putted back together.

i havent personally opened it i honestly dont know that much about jetting, i have just cleaned and put things back they way they came out before in my blaster and my trx250x

but that was cleaning and a new gasket

I'm thinking it's jetting issues, since you haven't messed with it and uped your CCs and upgrades your exhaust

I'm thinking it's jetting issues, since you haven't messed with it and uped your CCs and upgrades your exhaust

yeah i could tune a holley or a something on a car but i'm worrioed about messing up on the jets and burnign it up.

starting points with these mods would be AWSOME

thank you for the info eitherway bro.

Thats a huge flame! Whats your motor mods ect.? We'll need more info then just the vid. What did you change

Idk, my 700 shoot flames all the time But my guess would be the jetting. I wouldn't be worried about it.

its just the bogging down thats falls out but, i have noticed

that the bowl of the carb is seeping lightly, starting to wonder if boggin is its not getting enought fuel from big throttle pull, what yall think?

Mines fine jabbing the throttle like that unless its cold, but I need a bigger pilot jet I know that already. Im just wondering if your jetting needs work yet.

Back