Warrior 350 Leaking Problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TozeKituki

Reaction score
Hi guys so today after I came home from a small trip ( 2 KM ) to the gas station with my 98 Warrior 350 i saw that I was losing oil from the cylinder. A lot just from a small trip like that

And it´s like this :

So.... I came here to look for some help with this. I´ve looked to the Warrior 350 Manual and I think i have to remove carburator, gas tank etc just to change the gasket and maybe the o-ring. Do I really got to remove all of those stuff ? Cause I´m not the best mechanic and I´m scared to get everything out and not be able to put everything together.

I would be grateful if you guys could help me :tup:

P.s : If you notice some spelling or grammatical mistakes it´s normal cause im from Portugal.

Yupper its all gotta come off. And dont .ind your grammer we all do it lol

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can't remove the front 2 bolts from the engine because of the frame being in the way. Looks like you have a blowed out gasket. Make sure your cam cover, intake valve cover and exhaust valve covers aren't what are actually leaking. If you get that engine too hot, you'll harden those o - rings and they'll leak. Bad.

First, thanks for all the answers :tup:

Well guess I´m going to take everything out... But does anyone knows about a tutorial or a manual ( Not the yamaha´s manual )

I´ve looked to the Yamaha Warrior 350 manual but now I would like see a video or something a little bit more detailed.

I have a clymer Manuel I would highly recommend having one for doing something like this.

Latest posts

Back