Warning Label Covers...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just dremmeled the rivets out and melted extra plastic I had from the hood mod to fill the holes. A heat gun is the best way to melt it and have it still look good. Simply sand and buff it afterwards.

I drilled mine out of my stock plastics also. The holes are still there for the time being. However I bought cut plastics from DeathShadow and just put rivets into the holes. Looks fine to me. I am at work right now, but at home I have pictures of the rivets. Otherwise you can look on eBay for something to put there. I have seen them for the warrior but a little too pricey IMO.

I've heard of people drilling out the rivets, soaking the piece of metal with the warning labels in paint thinner and the labels come right off. Then you just polish the metal. My plastics for some reason don't have any or I'd just cover them with a sheet of carbon fiber sticker.

..they are all the same size im pretty sure go to ebay they have some cool ones im ordering mine from there

You can look on eBay like I said above. But I have only seen like 3 that were for sale, and they all sucked.

i tried to drill mine out tonight and i melted part of the plastic with the drill :( of well, i will try to take them out some other way, any ideas?

Yeah you can use a small enough drill bit to get them out. use a drill bit that will fit into the rivet and hold the other side with something (Not fingers). Making the rivet spin will cause friction and melt plastic rather easy. It should take a few seconds to drill out each rivet.

i saw a long time ago, like the warning label, with everything reversed on it...like where the drugs and alcohol would be crossed out it would have the green circle around it...and the writing accordingly

I Know this is an Old thread, but I wanted to bump it to show you guys this.
www.hardlooks101.com
It says that those should just be bolt in replacements, and they sell a bolt kit for a few bucks too. I found them on ebay, and then I checked out the homepage I linked here.
~Bill

I think it was posted somewhere on here already. I've had it saved in my favorites for a while. Those look good!

Ok, I just didn't want people still wondering if there was anything out there if they wanted to fill those voids.
~Bill

I may have seen it on another site...lol. I want the one that says "if you can read this, please turn me over"

I Know this is an Old thread, but I wanted to bump it to show you guys this.
www.hardlooks101.com
It says that those should just be bolt in replacements, and they sell a bolt kit for a few bucks too. I found them on ebay, and then I checked out the homepage I linked here.
~Bill

They do have some nice ones there!!..i think they custom make them labels for ya as well!

why dont you use small bolts and a piece of metal and make it on your own?

im probibly going to do that to mine when i get a chance

Rap4.jpg

U dont know if u can see it to good but i drilled out my holes and put diamond plate there for all the warning lables.. lol i also did a backround for my liscense plate...

Back