Warn 424 select

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cormag

Reaction score
I recently bought a 95 Wolverine and I've been looking all over the place for a Warn 424 selector. So far, my search has turned up nothing. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one?

Awesome man. Thanks.

Now if I could only find a place to get some new or used white or blue blue plastics.

And thanks, I'll try to be active in the forums when possible.

Keep an eye on eBay for plastics.

All those links are no longer valid cannonpower.com and gopublicsaftey.com and the other one just has old honda rancher ones in stock. The other 2 have them on the site but do not have them in stock . Cannon Power contacted me and apoligized for the website saying they were in stock (cause it let me order it ) when they havent been in for awhile so the guy checked for ones at random vendors for me which was very nice IMO but with no luck..

IF anyone at all says one for a 00-05 wolverine im in desperate need!

there is a parts store call royal distributing and it here in canada i believe they have those in stock but not the 424 for the 96 model year

there is a parts store call royal distributing and it here in canada i believe they have those in stock but not the 424 for the 96 model year

You have a link to find that.

Last edited by a moderator:
NVM found it online and placed the order but wouldnt suprise me if it gets cancelled too like the other ones did due to a non updated website.

I REALLY hope this is the one cause I am hating that I go and buy another Wolverine after downgrading from a Renegade 500 and come to find that the part was discontinued

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott79 you are the man of the week and I cant thank you enough!!! They did have it and only have a few left in stock and mine was shipped out 2day and its the correct one for the 03' I have too . Thanks a lot bro

If you all are looking for them get them while you can

Got mine in the mail 2day so i a happy camper . So it's now 100% confirmed RoyalDistributing.com has them 1

Daze, do you happen to have a link? cant find it on the site and theres not a spot to search (except for a google search) but it searches theweb not their site

and what was the total price w/ shipping?

Latest posts

Back