• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Car Headunit.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Like the title says... im looking for a head unit. I am willing to trade or pay cash. I have lots of parts to trade if needed. Id like to stick with pioneer but i need something pretty bad.

i got a older sony u can thats brand new if u pay shipping, u can use it for now till u get a better one

i got a sony ill sell u for $45 plus shipping and its in perfect condition. its about 1 1/2 years old.

What pre-out voltages are you interested in? If you want a new one get the highest model in the premier Series - I have it and its AWESOME!!!!!!!! I def. give it two thumbs up! If you are building a good audio system spend the money on it, a good deck is where it all starts - you WILL hear the difference!!!! I recently just re-did my system with some really nice **** and would be willing to part with some of the old stuff.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069882_291159553,00.html

Death thats one sweet ass headunit. But its just a worktruck and i dont drive it all the time, i just want a cd player. The speakers i just picked up arent thats great either. I just wanted to upgrade slightly, plus they were closeouts. Im kinda trying to stay under 100 bucks But thanks anyways.

Back